you are asked to participate but you earn perhaps your time, skill and innovation investment back at a later date.
- you need money but also like the project or the people
- you are hopeful the project will turn profitable
- you end up doing a lot of work and no one ever pays you
- one or more of the people involved in the project continues with other people
- Contract scans with regard to deal making with clients and investors
- Innovation support and coaching (e.g. how to build a MVP (minimum viable product) without the need for investors)