connect private capital.
Case: you are starting your development aid projects or you are working on developing aid projects for which you don’t want to use public money. Instead you want to use private money by connecting the buying power of diaspora people to projects in developing countries.
- you are not able to get access to the buying power of diaspora people
- you do not have the IT infrastructure to provide already paid for services to people in developing countries
- you have no expertise nor the technology to facilitate secure transactions
- your NGO is not efficient
– the https://www.4another.com which is demonstrated in the video
– the https://www.4another.com is available as a web service and a mobile service